Shut your vuvuzela
World cup soccer used to be just millions of rabid fans screaming. Now it's millions of rabid fans with those crazy Vuvuzela horns.
Personally I think they should hand out different tone Vuvuzelas and at least get a decent harmony going, but this life-hacker has changed the game by creating software that edits the sound out altogether from television broadcasts.
Cheers to all the developers in the world coming up with creative software solutions to life's every day problems
Jeers to all the vuvuzela-blowers in the stadium who believe that THEIR horn is not as annoying as everyone else's.
- New DLINC Digs AND Officing With Metal Things
- Going Oldschool With Modern Tradeshow Displays
- Client Site Featured on Google Business
- Brand Management - Create Your Own Language
- Web Development Process - A Unified Theory
- Your Brand Sells - Online Marketing Answers for Realtors
- Architectural Millwork Web Site Gets a Rebuild
- The Cardinal Sin of a Web Site Launch
- Minneapolis Meets New Billboard
- ADA Compliance - The Short Course