Advertising is simple
It's the message which can be hard.
The right message can grow a company, while an ineffective message is money down the drain.
The best messages are justifiable, creative, and built for results. And companies seem to inherently know when the right message is hit on; it's like fitting into a pair of comfy jeans or finally taking a personal photo you are proud of.
The right advertising message:
- Has a 10 second and a 30 minute version
- Is easy for every employee to remember and repeat
- Is exciting to discuss
- Translates the company mission, vision, goals into a memorable, distinct story
And, above all, advertising should be FUN.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- New DLINC Digs AND Officing With Metal Things
- Going Oldschool With Modern Tradeshow Displays
- Client Site Featured on Google Business
- Brand Management - Create Your Own Language
- Web Development Process - A Unified Theory
- Your Brand Sells - Online Marketing Answers for Realtors
- Architectural Millwork Web Site Gets a Rebuild
- The Cardinal Sin of a Web Site Launch
- Minneapolis Meets New Billboard
- ADA Compliance - The Short Course