Architectural Millwork Web Site Gets a Rebuild
Darren Leet Incorporated recently launched the online presence for Sawdust LLC, a Boston, Massachusetts Architectural Millwork company. The new web site establishes Sawdust as a design-conscious contender in the remodeling industry.
There is nothing templated about Sawdust's services. DLINC's custom web site design upholds that artisan ethic. Showcasing great portfolio photos, the site was designed from the ground up to bring life the Sawdust brand.
Those who appreciate a solid structure will notice that Sawdust's site is built on the LAMP framework. In addition, DLINC's modular site build philosophy lends a high level of control.
- Quick change - want a blog or special application added? Choose from the best open source options and they can be seamlessly integrated.
- Fast load - hard-coded pages load only what is necessary for display.
- SEO rich - quality content devoured by search engines. The use of JQuery allows information to be kept as live copy while not loosing the animation and interaction that users have come to expect.
- New DLINC Digs AND Officing With Metal Things
- Going Oldschool With Modern Tradeshow Displays
- Client Site Featured on Google Business
- Brand Management - Create Your Own Language
- Web Development Process - A Unified Theory
- Your Brand Sells - Online Marketing Answers for Realtors
- Architectural Millwork Web Site Gets a Rebuild
- The Cardinal Sin of a Web Site Launch
- Minneapolis Meets New Billboard
- ADA Compliance - The Short Course